A young, fun, and fast-paced digital marketing agency in Melbourne is seeking an efficient, energetic and organised Digital Project Manager.
As a digital project manager at Five Creative, you will have previous experience in a similar role and be comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all our website projects remain on track!
In return, we will offer you flexible working conditions, relevant training, the scope for growth, and the ability to make the role your own.
Five Creative is a Melbourne-based design agency that creates visual and digital communication, beautiful brand identities, and exceptional websites for businesses around the globe. We are fun, innovative, and fast-paced and pride ourselves on the long-standing relationships we create with all our clients.
Our current digital PM is about to take maternity leave and we are in need of an experienced PM to take on the role.
The key responsibility of the project manager will include but not be limited to:
- Managing design and development workflows to ensure website builds are completed within agreed timelines
- Client management – from client kick-off to handover of the completed project
- Account management of ongoing projects
- Client communications
- Ensuring all timelines are met and adhered to – both internal and external
- Database and CRM management
- Chasing of content and images for website builds
- Creation of proposals, reports and documentation
- Briefing digital designers, developers, copywriters and contractors on projects
- Ad hoc data entry / client research
- Assisting with digital marketing strategies (including but not limited to: social media campaigns, SEO and Google Ads)
- Previous project management or account management experience in a digital environment essential
- Strong grasp of digital marketing fundamentals
- Keen design eye
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and process driven
- Intermediate WordPress skills
- Experience with Zoom, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Figma, Teamwork
- Assertive, with the ability to keep projects on track (sometimes you’ll need to bring people back on course)
Once government restrictions are lifted and it is safe to return to work you will be expected to attend the office 2-3 days per week.
To apply, please email email@example.com
- A cover letter that includes the answer to these 2 questions:
- What experience have you had that will make you successful in this role?
- Your favourite ice-cream flavour?
- Your resume (LinkedIn profile link is an OK resume substitute, as long as it’s detailed and up to date).
- Your expected remuneration
We are looking for someone with outstanding attention to detail. Cover letters that don’t answer the above points will be rejected immediately, so please take the time to compile your application.