About the job.
- Are you keen to apply your talents in a fast-paced role within a progressive digital marketing environment?
- Are you a passionate advocate of quality products that place the customer at the heart of everything you do?
Who Are We?
Welcome to Five Creative, we bring calm to the chaos of digital marketing. Our Team are proud to support clients across Australia and the globe. We thrive on providing businesses with the advice, products, services and tools they need to compete in a constantly evolving digital world
Our team are pretty darn talented and embrace technologies that complement our customers – the absolute heart of our company, motivating us to explore every opportunity available to ensure we remain progressive, passionate and proactive around providing our customers with an outstanding product built from our collaborative spirit
You will be working with a team of WordPress Developers, Testers and Designers, helping fulfil the website development process for our clients.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Extensive experience in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum 5+ years’ experience with WordPress
- Experience in WordPress migrations
- Strong working experience in WordPress, WooCommerce, WordPress Plugin Development
- Strong experience in working with junior developers / providing training where necessary
- Experience with site builders (Elementor)
- Excellent knowledge of website structure and functionality
- Excellent knowledge of domain names, including updating DNS records
- Experience customising WordPress themes
- Experience in payment gateways
- Experience with ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Comfortable in using Git and GitHub for version control
- Solid experience in responsive web design
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of internal SEO optimisation or willingness to learn
- Develop custom themes using custom post types and custom fields
- API experience and ability to control WordPress functionality and content using them
- Experience with correct usage of WordPress hooks and writing custom functions
- Able to debug hacked websites, determine the hack and provide fixes
- Debug issues that arise from various plugins from deprecated functions, or errors thrown and be able to fix these errors
- Create appropriate solutions for complex business scenarios from custom booking forms, unique e-commerce processes or recommend third party solutions that fix the clients solutions
If you love working with people as much as you love working digital transformation, here is a great opportunity for you! Listen to clients’ needs, share your ideas and execute with your team to exceed all expectations.
What You’ll Get.
- Great company culture.
Driven by honest values, our culture revolves around richness in contribution, chasing constant improvement, helping each other succeed, and having fun doing what we love.
- Great location.
We’re located on Chapel Street, South Yarra – close to all the action. We also offer the ability to work remotely.
- Stimulating work environment.
We hire extraordinary people and provide them with the benefits and opportunities they need to develop both personally and professionally.
To be considered for this role, please include the following in your application:
- A Personalised Cover Letter
- A link to your GitHub profile, if you have one
- A list of working links to websites that you have previously worked on or built
- Provide references upon request
At Five Creative we are committed to providing an inclusive workplace and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support and thrive on diversity. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people based on merit, competence and performance. Our goal is to represent, at all job levels, the clients we serve.